I am a Senior Load and Performance Test Consultant with a degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering and extensive experience helping companies in the IT industry improve their applications’ stability, maintainability and performance while also teaching them how to manage these environments moving forward.
I specialize in short-term, mission-critical, high-visibility efforts, navigating through unknown issues and driving discovery and remediation of complex issues across multiple teams to meet tight deadlines. I also focus heavily on training and knowledge-transfer, ensuring that all of my work and processes are clearly understood by the people I am helping. I believe strongly in “teaching people how to fish.” Much of my experience was earned during my 24+ years working for Microsoft in technical delivery roles.
I have worked with more than 200 customers across several verticals in both private and public sectors, including:
- Airlines (Alaska Air, United)
- Automotive (Ford, GM, and others)
- Banking (Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, and others)
- Construction/Engineering (Bentley, Dupont, Gulfstream, Kiewit, Schlumberger, and others)
- eCommerce/Retail (Amway, BestBuy, Hanes, Publix, Target, Total Wine, and others)
- Financial/Tax (BDO, Ernst and Young, FNF, PWC, and others)
- Health Care (Abbott, AllScripts, Greenway, McKesson, NextGen, Philips, and others)
- Hospitality (Disney Magic Express, Walt Disney, and others)
- Insurance (Aetna, AllState, Geico, Progressive, State Farm, and others)
- Investment (Merrill Lynch, Raymond James, Smith Barney, and others)
- ISV/Software (Accenture, Avanade, ECI, Microsystems, Symantec, and others)
- Education (Denver Public Schools, Laureate, Meridian School District, and others)
- Public Sector (Air Force, IRS, NHTSA, Veterans Administration, and others)
No matter what type of business you are in or what your needs are, I have the experience and skill set to help you make your applications work for you. .