GTC has signed up through Pluralsight and Hack.Hands() to offer a means for short, one-off mentoring sessions with Geoff Gray. Through this service, you can schedule some time to work directly with Geoff in a video conferencing session, without having to use a contract or long term agreement. Benefits of this program include:
- The platform is owned and operated by Pluralsight.
- The first 5 minutes of a session are free.
- Platform includes video/audio, chat, bi-directional screen sharing and code editing.
- All billing and payments are handled by Hack.Hands(). All you need is a valid credit card.
- Hack.Hands() promises a 100% money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with your experience.
The small print
Since this is only part of the work that Geoff performs, he will be checking requests once per day and will reach out to schedule sessions at that time. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, you may send email to Geoff.
Go to https://hackhands.com/geoffgr/ and submit a request to get started.