Contact Us

If you wish to reach out, you may use the following form, or you may reach me directly at or call me at (704) 807-0011. If you wish to send an anonymous comment, just put a first name in the form and do not include an email address. Please remember that I cannot reply to you if you choose to leave an anonymous comment [I know that is obvious, but my lawyers feel it is important to disclose all relevant information, no matter how obvious].